Swiggy — customer care

This is a complaint from a customer who is using swiggy from a very a long time and referring and giving good feedbacks every time. But yesterday i have had my worst experience with swiggy. I know the weather was really bad but it took 2 hours to get the food. But the customer representatives were irresponsible and telling lies all the time. This was not acceptable and also one thing. Why suddenly one restaurant became unserviceable or mentioned that your delivery location is not serviceable.
Do something immediately. I am having difficulties booking foods till now. Solve these problems or you will loose customers.in bangalore you should have more delivery boys for urgent situations but this is not acceptable. Now i am not expecting from swiiggy any better services and actually from the last 6 months the delivery and responses have moved down and slowly i am moving towards other food services. Hope this will be my first and last complaint to swiggy.
Updated by titom May 01, 2019 I had already paid money and after that why should I cancel the order and reorder. Service was really bad.You guys are charging extra money but service are not up to the mark.I am very disappointed.
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Swiggy
    Swiggy Phone
    Swiggy Address
    Tower D, 9th Floor, IBC Knowledge Park, Bannerghatta Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India - 560029