[Resolved] Swiggy — food not received and money not refunded

New Delhi, New Delhi District, Delhi, India
 arshiya ojha on Mar 24, 2019
I ordered food from swiggy on 21st march 2019. The food wasn't delivered and i kept waiting for 1.5 hours. I tried talking to their customer care executive but to no avail. They all refused to help me saying that the delivery of food is dominoes' responsibility and not theirs. I received a late night text from the delivery boy to call him, i called back and he told me he cannot deliver the food. I scolded him for not informing me on time, on which he responded by saying that i would receive a refund. I haven't received any refund, the swiggy people refuse to help and aside from the mental harassment, no one has come forward to fix the issue, despite the multiple complaints i have made.
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 26, 2019
Swiggy Customer Care's response, Mar 25, 2019
Hey, we're sorry for the inconvenience caused. Kindly provide us your order details so that we can have a look into it.

Comments

Here is the order no: [protected]
Swiggy Customer Care's response, Mar 29, 2019

Hi Arshiya! Thank you for sending us the order ID. We are having this looked into and will be connecting with you on the registered number to have this issue resolved.
Still haven't received any refund, despite being promised one.

Tower D, 9th Floor, IBC Knowledge Park, Bannerghatta Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India - 560029
    Swiggy - food not received and money not refunded