Swiggy — im complaining about the order i placed and it was delivered to the other person

Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India
 Alekhya1999 on Jan 14, 2020
I have placed a order which was delivered to the other person and the delivery executive was so reckless to give the answer regarding the same issue, and he was not answering my call then on and was kind of rude he said that someone said that he’s my brother and took my order before coming to my place. How can he be so reckless he has to deliver to the door no matter what this kind of actions are comple not acceptable. I request you to take the action on him. His name is rajaboina raju and contact number is ‭+[protected]‬.

Comments

Mene chole bhature or paneer chilly grilled sandwich ka order diya tha or payment kiya tha. Pahle dileverd late hua or jab packed open kiya to paneer chilly sandwich missing tha.customer care par call kiya to 25rs ka coupen dene ka dilasa diya, Mere sath dhoka hua hai.koi sunne vala nhi h koi help nhi ki.pahle wait kiya or fir item bhi missing tha
Ordered chilli chicken and found a dead fly in the chicken...swiggy says thry will just share feedback to the restaurant and refused to provide refund ir replacement...
The fiod is still kept in my fridge and i have keep it with the dead house fly...
Swiggy was indirectly telling me to eat the dead fly

Tower D, 9th Floor, IBC Knowledge Park, Bannerghatta Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India - 560029
    Swiggy - im complaining about the order i placed and it was delivered to the other person