[Resolved] Swiggy — incomplete and late order

New Delhi, New Delhi District, Delhi, India
 Satwik Rajput on Feb 17, 2019
Our order #[protected] by ranjit dass was 2 hours late and he turned up with an opened package with incomplete food. When asked why is the food incomplete he said this is what you ordered except it wasn’t. One coke and one fries were missing. He told us to go and complain about it and then we will get refund instead of telling us what he was doing with half an order after turning up 2 hours late. It is shameful.’

incomplete and late order
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 24, 2019
Swiggy Customer Care's response, Feb 18, 2019
We're really sorry for this unforeseen instance you've faced. We'll get back to via callback in order to ensure this issue is addressed at the earliest.

Comments

Order didn't completed and amount deducted from my bank account. Booking phone number-[protected]
Bank-state bank of india
Order date-14/02/19
Plz refund asap
Attached is my details of my deduction..

Swiggy Customer Care's response, Feb 19, 2019

Hi Vipul! We will be calling you shortly to have this resolved. You deserved better from us and we are sorry to have let you down. Nothing is more important than regaining your trust.
I have done online payment for food and not received any order .
Just now I received a message of food delivered yet I didn't receive any food.
Kindly refund my money .that's it

Swiggy Customer Care's response, Feb 19, 2019

Hi Sarita! We will be calling you shortly to have this resolved. You deserved better from us and we are sorry to have let you down. Nothing is more important than regaining your trust.
I had been done order no.[protected] at 1:.01 pm 11/02/2019
but i did not got my order till to 2:15 pm
really very bad experience
Swiggy Customer Care's response, Feb 19, 2019

Hey Sourabh, we are truly sorry about the delay. We'll reach you over a call to discuss this in a short while.

Tower D, 9th Floor, IBC Knowledge Park, Bannerghatta Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India - 560029
    Swiggy - incomplete and late order