Swiggy, Macdonald's — undelivered order and fake email received

I placed an order from macdonald's through swiggy. I took about 1 hr and the order had still not showed up.
When i tried to track the order it showed the delivery guy nearby and i tried to find him. But it was to no avail. I never received a call from the delivery guy and when i tried to reach out to him it showed that the number was temporarily disconnected.

I tried reaching out to their customer care executive and they assured me the order would be delivered soon. Even they were unable to contact their delivery guy. But despite this, strangely assured me that the order would be delivered to be though the delivery guy couldn't be contacted and he wasn't contacting me.

After the chat with the customer care executive, 2 minutes later i get a mail saying that your order has been delivered... When i still haven't even seen the delivery guy.

By the time i'm writing this, it's already been close to 1.5 hrs since i placed the order.

And 15 minutes since i received the email.
The food has still not been delivered to me.

I've had bad experiences with zomato in the past so i decided to take a chance on swiggy this time. Turns out that even this was a bad decision.

The most irritating aspect of all this is that the customer care executive promised me the order would be delivered even though he himself could not contact the delivery guy...

Bangalore