Swiggy — money hasn't been refunded by swiggy

05/06/2019
I had placed an order on 5th of may, 2019 via upi for rs 121 and the money had been successfully processed by upi, but when i got back to the swiggy app, it shows payment failed, but the money was deducted from my account.. I tried the payment again, it was processed successfully on the upi app and money was deducted again, but when i got back to the swiggy app, it shows payment failed.
I had lost 121 + 121 = 242 rs on the order
I contacted swiggy, they said they haven't received any payment from my account so the refund wont be made. I again contacted the upi service to know the state of my payment. They said that money has been transferred to the swiggy account and that they are not responsible for the payment issue. I again contacted the swiggy support, this time they said the money has been lost through the payment gateway. I had to argue that the upi app clearly shows that money has been transferred to swiggy, but they never accepted it.
I raised a dispute with the upi provider and my payment bank. Haven't received any update after that.

31/06/2019
I placed another order on 31st may 2019 via upi for 311 rs, yet again the money was deducted from my account and the app shows payment issue. I had to contact swiggy and this time their reply was that, they haven't even received a request for such an order. On the whole i had lost
121+121+311 = 553 rupees through swiggy upi payments.

The refund process of swiggy is highly irresponsible and dubious. Being a student, swiggy has always been my go-to place to order food. I have been a customer of swiggy for the last 2 years and i have never had to go through all this until recently. I hope the team resolves my refund query at the earliest.

Swiggy Phone
    Swiggy Address
    Tower D, 9th Floor, IBC Knowledge Park, Bannerghatta Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India - 560029