[Resolved] Swiggy — order #[protected] | thu, sep 12, 08:24 pm

Garia, Kolkata, West Bengal, India
 parthada2000 on Sep 16, 2019
I am yet to get my money for the order placed. On 12th sept rs.300 coupon received as compensation for abnormal cancellation of my order. On 16th i have received payment refunded rs. 290 which i have not received.

Need my entire paid money to my sodexo card asap. Done enough follow-up with swiggy agents but no one able to solve this issue. This is a classic example for cheating case. After accepting order, cancelling & not refunding my money.

Need urgent help.

Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 4, 2019
Updated by parthada2000, Sep 16, 2019
Both Swiggy & Domino's playing game & advised to connect each other.
Updated by parthada2000, Sep 16, 2019
This is a pure cheating case
Updated by parthada2000, Sep 27, 2019
Got partial refund of 290 in source account but yet to get Rs.300 to my source account ...

Comments

Yesterday I ordered pizza from Domino's the amount get debited from my account but order was not completed Now swiggy is not refunding my money From swiggy I got reference number but still money is not credited to my account

Fried rice were raw and half cooked and manchurian gravy is extremely sour
The delivery boy denied to come inside tge campus and deliver food. On requesting him, he behaved very rudely and raised his voice. Order number: [protected] delivery boy name: Pintua Das.

Tower D, 9th Floor, IBC Knowledge Park, Bannerghatta Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India - 560029
    Swiggy - order #51375269953 | thu, sep 12, 08:24 pm