[Resolved] Swiggy — order related

Jaipur, Rajasthan, India
 Ishwar Meena on Feb 18, 2019
Hello, i am complaining about the order no [protected]. delivery boy has told to swiggy that delivering address is 2 km from the location but i just want to clearify that the delivering address has been clearly mentioned in the swiggy app and previousally many ordered has been delivered on the same address. i spoke to swiggy customer care but everyone is saying address is wrong just want to know if address is wrong how can previous ordered had been delivered ?? they have cancelled the order and even dedicated 75 rupees as cancelation charges .please help me to solve this issue both ordered related pics has been uploaded to this website. please look into the matter and solve is as soon as possible.

order related
order related
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 23, 2019
Swiggy Customer Care's response, Feb 20, 2019
Hi Ishwar! We will be calling you shortly to have this resolved. You deserved better from us and we are sorry to have let you down. Nothing is more important than regaining your trust.

Comments

I ordered two items . I got it delivered.when I went back into my home one item was missing. The delivery guy was long gone. And I couldn't contact him again . The delivery was over. But I've payed the full money.

My order number : #[protected]

I ordered today order no[protected] but the delivery person was unable to deliver my food coz he lacked communication no road sense hence i was forced to cancel my orderi had to go humgry n starved iwant free replacement for my order l want a call from ur end as well see to ot i get best solution possible asap

1999
    Tower D, 9th Floor, IBC Knowledge Park, Bannerghatta Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India - 560029
    Swiggy - order related