Swiggy — over charging

Bangalore North, Karnataka, India
 Rahul Poovaiah on Jan 13, 2019
We ordered food from subway, bangalore through swiggy. Fortunately i got the bill from subway. There bill is rs.362/- with delivery and bag charges. Where has swiggy has charged me rs.400/-. When contacted customer care they connected to me, restaurant. Restaurant said everything is fine. Swiggy is not agreeing. Rs. 38/- is charged for no reason. This is complete tax leak from swiggy. Careful while ordering. Always you end up paying more than actual menu.

[Jan 13, 2019] Swiggy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

No one is helpful. If someone orders something than suddenly order will get cancel and moreover when we will chat with some of the executive they will have such a rude replies as if we are eating for free. A tanaya swiggy executive does not know how to deal with customers. Pathetic service. Wil never prefer swiggy.
I have ordered on 7 Jan 2018 and time 17:10 but delivery not on time. I am very disappointed with your Services next time I have not used your app.
I had similar issue with an order here in Delhi. Swiggy's excuse is "typing mistake" in computer generated bill. They cannot come up with a better explanation. It is cheating and fraudulent so I decided to delete my swiggy account permanently and they wont even do that.

Tower D, 9th Floor, IBC Knowledge Park, Bannerghatta Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India - 560029
    Swiggy - over charging