Swiggy — poor rotten food

Order id#[protected] i ordered food from swiggy for amount ₹2580. It was a waste of money. I got rotten chicken curry and found a paste in it. It was my cousins birthday and my guest couldn't eat anything. I called swiggy to take the food back but nobody came and nobody gave me any solution. It was my worst day i paid a lot of money to have food but couldn't eat a single item as all of them were worst quality. I charted with many but nobody helped me. Everyone lied to me that you will get a call but i got none.

I will never ever order anything from swiggy in my life.

I'm still waiting for a call from swiggy. Still waiting for a response.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

I had ordered Two Thali...one veg and one Non Veg from swiggy with order no.[protected]... However, the food delivered was rotten. The dal was smelling like hell. The sweet which was provided in Thali was also smelling. Further, the food provided was cold. I guess there is no prior check of quality been done by Swiggy before getting tied up with any vendor restaurant. When I made a complaint they offered me Rs.75 coupon and denied for full refund. I am no more ordering from swiggy and warn others not to order from swiggy...!!..

Swiggy
    Swiggy Phone
    Swiggy Address
    Tower D, 9th Floor, IBC Knowledge Park, Bannerghatta Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India - 560029