Swiggy — regarding misbehaving of delivery boy with a customer

Pune, Maharashtra, India
 Jasraj Singh Gandhi on Feb 18, 2019
I ordered my food at night which was delivered to me already very i tried calling the delivery boy where he was just answering me rudely when the food was delivered to me i asked the delivery boy to close the main gate where he started replying i am not the gatekeeper and started abusing and the condition of the food which was delivered was terible. Name of the delivery boy is milind t

Comments

9th Feb 2019, My transaction is failed 4 times while ordering food from swiggy but amount is deducted and 11 days over still deducted amount not credited in my SBI account. Please resolve it on priority... Thanks [protected]@gmail.com/[protected].

Swiggy Customer Care's response, Feb 20, 2019

Hi Shantanu! We will be calling you shortly to have this resolved. You deserved better from us and we are sorry to have let you down. Nothing is more important than regaining your trust.
ORDER ID:[protected]
Just Ordered Food From Adi's Pure Veg Restaurant Katraj Pune..Got One Fly In the Dal Khichadi. Please Take Corrective Action.

I ordered food and twice my money got deducted from phonepe and the third time time I had to choose the cash option and then I paid cash... It was mentioned that if the balance get deducted I will get a refund but still I didn't get the refund.
Swiggy Customer Care's response, Feb 20, 2019

Hello Chandra, we're sorry for the unpleasant experience. Please share your order details via email at [email protected] so that we will look into this & assist you better.
It has been over 1 hour and I haven't received my order yet. Why is there not enough information on your site as to where the food is? Since 1 hour it's showing that your delivery guy has arrived at the restaurant. If he has then why is it taking so much time to reach me? Kindly look into your service because I am not at all satisfied with it.
Swiggy Customer Care's response, Feb 19, 2019

Hey Sara, we are truly sorry to keep you waiting for the food. Kindly share the order details here or by writing an email to us at [email protected] and we'll surely try to help you on it.

Tower D, 9th Floor, IBC Knowledge Park, Bannerghatta Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India - 560029
    Swiggy - regarding misbehaving of delivery boy with a customer