[Resolved]  Swiggy — swiggy - they cancelled the order themselves and didnt refund money.

I have ordered gajar halawa & kiwi cooler from great indian khichadi from swiggy during the evening of 21-sep-2020, 6:39 pm, order number : [protected]

But,

They have cancelled the order without given any proper explanation and they have not yet returned the amount too...

It was because of them i have lost rs.123 from my card... I was realy upset by the answers they have given me...

This is a horrible and irresponsible service from them... Also till now i have not yet got my refund and they are just saying lame excuses for the same... I request you to take appropriate action on them...

Dhanlaxmi pednekar
swiggy - they cancelled the order themselves and didnt refund money.
Oct 6, 2020
Sep 22, 2020
Updated by Kiran Sudam Mhatre
See swiggys delivery partner not responding him and they blaim on customer, delivery partner cancelled order and why charges will pay customer...?

Sep 26, 2020
Swiggy Customer Care's response
Hi Kiran, we are truly sorry for the disappointment regarding the cancellation of the order. We never want to leave our patrons disappointed. Please write more about your concern at [protected]@swiggy.in with order Id, so that we can make it up to you.

Swiggy
    Swiggy Phone
    Swiggy Address
    Tower D, 9th Floor, IBC Knowledge Park, Bannerghatta Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India - 560029