[Resolved] Swiggy — threatening behaviour of delivery agent

Coimbatore, Coimbatore District, Tamil Nadu, India
 Mohanraj Thangamani on Mar 13, 2019
My wife ordered food in swiggy. Wile delivering the delivery boy shouted at my wife saying the location was wrong with harsh words in public. Even though the location was correct and my wife guided him through phone the delivery agent got frustrated and threatened my wife. She is so hurt and was sobbing for a long time. There is no security with swiggy as they are employing wrong persons. Order number: [protected]. There is no option to complain in the app. We demand an apology in person by the delivery agent
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 14, 2019
Swiggy Customer Care's response, Mar 14, 2019
Hi, it is regrettable to know that you've had to go through this unforeseen instance. We will be reaching out to you soon via call so we can assist you after understanding more details regarding this case.

Comments

I have ordered for deluxe thali, Amritsari kulcha with chole & rasmalai. My order no is Swiggy order no. #[protected] .
Order was with Anandam Dehradun

I am sorry to say Amritsari kulche was supplied without Chole. What I will do with this

Very poor service.

Take proper action or return my payments
We had successfully placed an order at Dominos and had waited long for the order to get confirmed.
But when we contacted the restaurant they said that they are not taking any Swiggy orders.We would really like to know why the restaurant is placed in the app if they wouldn’t accept the order!!!
Truly disappointed!!
I ordered on swiggy and I received wrong item and package spillage issue immediately I reported to customer agent that the told me that initiate refund for me but still not initiate my money.
Order id:#[protected]

Tower D, 9th Floor, IBC Knowledge Park, Bannerghatta Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India - 560029
    Swiggy - threatening behaviour of delivery agent