[Resolved]  Symphony Limited — symphony sumo jr. cooler is not working

I have purchased a cooler (Company: symphony; model: sumo junior; serial no.[protected] from a shop named pradeep engineering works, dr. Rajendra pd. Road, bhagalpur on 02.05.2019. After two (02) months o[censored]se, cooler is not running. I have registered a complaint about it to symphony customer service on 20.07.2019 (Complain no. Bg[protected], secret code 390). I have got a call from the symphony technician from bhagalpur on 20.07.2019 for rectifying the issues. But they did not come to resolve the problem. Next day technician again made a call to me but unfortunately i was not on home that time. I asked him to come to my home at around 5:00 pm. But again they were not came to rectify the issue. I again registered the complaint (Complain no. Bg[protected], secret code 550) on 25.07.2019. Next day, i again call the customer care, they provided me mobile numbers ([protected] and [protected]) of technician of bhagalpur to rectify the problem of my cooler. I have make calls on these numbers, he has taken necessary information from me, but they do not come to me. On 01-08-19, i have got a call from the mobile number [protected] (Symphony customer care) to rectify the problem but again they did not came. They are very stubborn and non-responsive in their behavior. I am very disappointed with the service of this company symphony limited.
I will look forward to your reply and resolution of my problem or else seek third-party assistance.

Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 5, 2019
I have make calls several times to resolve the issue with my cooler. I have got a call from Symphony customer care (mob: 9510070111) and they asked about the problem and forwarded my complaint to relevant customer care personnel to resolve the issue. Then technician came to my home and repaired the cooler.

[Aug 02, 2019] Symphony Limited customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Pawan012 Aug 06, 2019
Symphony Customer care or Symphony mechanics not attended for servicing of my cooler till date. 15 days has been passed after registering the complain.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

I purchased a Symphony Touch-55 cooler on 25/05/2019 and with in 4 to 5 months of its purchase, it stop working.
Please solve my problem asap.

Symphony Limited