Syndicate Bank — about atm amount transaction

Udupi, Udupi District, Karnataka, India
 Prasad Poojary on Jan 7, 2019
Yesterday i have drawed rs.600 in atm but the amount is not outcomes from atm machine. But i got sms... Please consider this. And as fast as please refund my amount... It's my humble request with you... If you are not refund the amount i will definitely take action on you guys by police. I waiting for that money. As soon as possible please refund that.

[Jan 07, 2019] Syndicate Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

I have undergone thorough a situation during an ATM transaction on 23 December 2018 . I didn't get the money which I withdrew from the ATM rs 10000 . It showed that " daily transaction limit exceeded" bit I received a message that money had been deducted from my account. Kindly solve this problem as soon as possible.
Sir
My refund amount from Amazon is not credit in my account details
Name Syed Ameeq Ahmed
A/-c [protected]

Dear sir/Medam I have request for u please clear overdue in my cibil score. My loan a/c no. is [protected]. So please consider my application sir and I hope u are helping me sir.

+91 80 2570 5784 [Online Banking]
    +91 82 0257 3363 [Accounts]
    +91 80 2226 0281 [Office]
    Syndicate Bank, Corporate Office, Planning & Development Department, Syndicate Bank Building, 2nd Cross, Gandhinagar, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560009
    Syndicate Bank - about atm amount transaction