Syndicate Bank — Amount debited from my account but ticket not get booked

I am holding a savings account ([protected]) in your bank. I wish to bring to your notice that an amount of 459.32 has been debited from account on 17th January 2017 while booking railway ticket from payyanur to ernakulam via online through IRTC website.
The problem is that the amount is debited but ticket not get booked, after completing transaction I got an error message "rejected from bank". Also sending attachments along with this mail.
So kindly look into the matter and arrange for refund amount into my account.

Amount debited from my account but ticket not get booked
Amount debited from my account but ticket not get booked

[Jan 23, 2017] Syndicate Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by anjusibi Jan 20, 2017
My name is Anju.I have booked railway ticket from Payyanur to Ernakulam Junction on 17th January 2017 using my debit card.While booking the amount is debited from my account but ticket not get booked.After completing all payment transactions and OTP verification I got a message "rejected from bank" but amount is debited and I didn't get ticket.what shall I do next??Is that amount credit back to my account??please do tell me.

Yours faithfully
Anju
Updated by anjusibi Jan 25, 2017
Hello I am waiting for your vaulable action on my compliant.

Comments

I am submit a co.Operative bank cheque on 29.11.2016, At the branch of panamaram syndicate bank.
Bt..After 45 Days, not get any rply.
Manager not take it seriouly about my request...
Finaly the manager said As..'U gone through coplaint'
Plese give a solution fastly..Pls..
Thank you so much for refunding the amount back to my account...;)

Syndicate Bank Phone
    +91 80 2570 5784 [Online Banking]
    +91 82 0257 3363 [Accounts]
    +91 80 2226 0281 [Office]
    Syndicate Bank Website
    Syndicate Bank Address
    Syndicate Bank, Corporate Office, Planning & Development Department, Syndicate Bank Building, 2nd Cross, Gandhinagar, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560009