Syndicate Bank — not accepting chargeback (transaction dispute)

Hello, i withdrew amount of 8000uah from ukrainian atm i got faulty dispenser reciept. I didnot recieve money. From my account 19638.75rs deducted as local currency. I complaint them sent reciept n detail. They raise the chargeback on 16.03.2018 yet i didnot recieved my amount. Here acquirer bank said we hv accepted ur charge bank, issuing bank telling they have not accepted through system. Again i contacted acquirer bank raiffeisn bank aval ukraine, they said we did all what is needed ti refund. Still syndicate bank saying they have not accpeted. Its my university fees. I dont know how you people will help but i really need it.

not accepting chargeback (transaction dispute)

[Mar 09, 2018] Syndicate Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
sweeti panwar's response Mar 17, 2018
Pls do need full i[censored] don't anything pls close my account no this is my humble request, I m worried about branch manager Salawa l jagdish
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Sir my account has been transfer from salawa brach to gotka Branch, bearing A/c no. [protected], but Salawa branch not send trasfer hard copy to Gotka & i m worried about my account, more times approach to branch manager for transfer account but not do anything & show me rude attitude, pls do needful.

Syndicate Bank Phone
    +91 80 2570 5784 [Online Banking]
    +91 82 0257 3363 [Accounts]
    +91 80 2226 0281 [Office]
    Syndicate Bank Website
    Syndicate Bank Address
    Syndicate Bank, Corporate Office, Planning & Development Department, Syndicate Bank Building, 2nd Cross, Gandhinagar, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560009