[Resolved] Syska Gadget Secure — regarding the worthless mobile service providing by usaka gadget

Vicky121 on Feb 10, 2018
Sir/madam
My cid-:[protected]
Mb no-: [protected]
I submitted my Samsung mobile from last two months, the problem is screen broken..
But you didn't give any positive response to me...
You r providing us the services in some cost of rupees..
At the time of selling your product your salesperson gives us a guarantee that your service as well as facility is very good, but at that time it total worthless to deal with you.. you waste my time and money too..
If u have some values of customer satisfaction and other deals then gives a proper solutions as mentioned in your gadget ...
Thanking you...
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 24, 2018

[Feb 10, 2018] Syska Gadget Secure customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Syska Gadget Secure Customer Care's response, Mar 23, 2018
We Regret the inconvenience you have been through, your details have been forwarded and someone from our team shall get back to you ASAP.

Comments

Sir maine 2 month pahle online bulaya hu par ab use me problem aarahi hai aapke taraf se b koi risponce nahi mil raha hai
[protected] yeh mera no. Hai plz contect kare aapka toll free no. Nahi lagta hai

4th Floor, Sapphire Plaza, Plot No 80, S. No. 232, New Airport Rd, Sakore Nagar, Viman Nagar, Pune, Maharashtra, India - 411001
    Syska Gadget Secure - regarding the worthless mobile service providing by usaka gadget