[Resolved] T-Kameez — online payment but delivery not received

Dombivli, Maharashtra, India
 Mr_shiv_6562 on Mar 3, 2019
I ordered the product almost two weeks back and the there is no response from the tkameez team. They are not even picking up the call or responding to the emails. This is the first time it is happening. The team really needs to take some responsibility. Even after online payment they are not responding. I'll be lodging a police complaint if the product isn't delivered to me soon.

online payment but delivery not received
Complaint marked as Resolved May 9, 2019
My Issue got resolved within few days..!!!

[Mar 03, 2019] T-Kameez customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Related Complaints

[Resolved] T-Kameez - Refund [6]

[Resolved] T-Kameez - t shirts [4]

[Resolved] T-Kameez - not shipped [3]

[Resolved] Tkameez - Lower return [3]

[Resolved] Tkameez - leather jacket [3]

Comments

Sir I have ordered t-shirts 5 days back on 4 March but the order is not yet shipped and they are not taking calls and not reply on mails. There is no response from the company. I have made my payment on-line. Is it fraud?
Sir/Madam,
Here I am writing to you to complain about an order that I placed on March 2, 2019, but I haven't received any update yet.
My order information is as follows.
Order Number: TK1008617
Products : 4
Date of Order :[protected].
Mobile Number [protected]
Thank you.

Preetam Singh Bhukar
The worst app i have ever use.. There is no tracking system, they are not receiving phone calls and i don't know where my product is actually. I ordered 4 t-shirt 6 days ago and there is no response from tkameez.com side.I did my online payment already.
As we know that it is a good clothing site but my order is not yet delivered to me so as soon as possible the order is delivered to me at given date
Hi Shiv, Sorry for the inconvenience caused. Write to us at [protected]@tkameez.com mentioning your order number if your issue is still not resolved.

T-Kameez - online payment but delivery not received