T24 Mobile — need call history

Kolkata, Kolkata District, West Bengal, India
 pradip on Jul 11, 2018
Respected sir,

My family used to get frequently threat from some number. I am not getting any options of getting call history online or any how. Went to Bigbazar T24, they are unablw to provide call history.

I need call and sms history for the month of may and june 2018 for my T24 prepaid no [protected].

Let me know if you need further information.

Suspected number is [protected]

I don't have issue of paying service charge for it.

Pradip Kumar Maitii

Comments

Hello, My sim has been blocked and its an emergency so i need my PUK number to open my phone. I request you to send my PUK number on my email.id that is ashashukla.shukla267@gmail.com.
Thank you.
Hi I am using t24 no for the past 5 years from 2 days I am not having network at Gooty pin code 515402
Please look into the matter and do need full
My t24 No is [protected]
My phone is blocked please tell me puk number
ashashukla.shukla265@hmail.com's reply, Jul 9, 2018
My phone is blocked please tell me what is PUk number . 9044474734 T, 2 4 hai mobile Samsung hai
I have been through all the big Bazar n Tata docomo stores to get the replacement Sim. This number I have been using it for nearly four years that is though out my engineering life which means I have used this number for a lot of things. As I finished my college I need this number badly.. I just need the replacement Sim any how. Please help me out

Ajay Kumar, 9th Floor, Tower - C, 247 Park LBS Marg, Vikhroli (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400083
    T24 Mobile - need call history