[Resolved]  T24 Mobile — Non activation of duplicate SIM card

Address:411038

Dear Sir, I am T24 customer from past 5 years. My no is [protected].I have replaced my SIM at BIG BAZAR Kothrud, PUNE ON 27.10 2015, as THE old sim was not fitted to new MOBILE Hand Set recently purchased . The representative after collecting the docements and photo issued the SIM Card and advised that the message would be received within 24 hours on the alternate Mobile No which I had provided .When I have called customer care today about non receipt of any message, their response was not only evasive but without any specific advise and shrinking the responsibility.When I personaly approched at BIG bazar today in the evening he told me that he has alreay forwarded the message to the concerned person to activate the duplicate SIM AND HIS RESPONSIBILITY IS OVER. When called, the customer representative was not ready to understand the fact. . It is more than 24 hours the SiM is not activated. Hope, you look into this matter and resolve it asap.
Was this information helpful?
No (0)
Yes (0)
Nov 1, 2015
Complaint marked as Resolved 
Company responded with positive manner and solved the problem.They could have intimated when the problem had been resolved.
Complaint comments 

Comments

Dear Mr.Uday,
Greetings from Future Group, this is Priya.
At the outset, let me apologize to you for the experience you had with our service. I assure you that we'll take this up seriously and resolve the issue at the earliest. We've escalated the matter but request you to allow us some time to get things in place. Thank you so much for your patience and cooperation. Please note your reference id 1261 at [protected]@futuregroup.in.

Regards,
Priya
Team T24
Future Group
Complaint is resolved .Thank you very much for the efforts made.

T24 Mobile — sim not activated

Bought a T24 sim on 5th of April under the suggestions of dealers at big bazaar chinchwad.Now it is 8th of April and my sim card is not yet activated. my mobile no is:[protected] and my sim no. is; [protected]

Post your Comment

I want to submit Complaint Positive Review Neutral Comment
    code
    By clicking Submit you agree to our Terms of Use
    Submit
    T24 Mobile
    customer care contact
    Customer satisfaction rating Customer satisfaction rating is a complex algorithm that helps our users determine how good a company is at responding and resolving complaints by granting from 1 to 5 stars for each complaint and then ultimately combining them all for an overall score.
    Read more
    39%
    Complaints
    Pending
    Resolved
    T24 Mobile Phone
    +91 89 7621 2121
    T24 Mobile Address
    Ajay Kumar, 9th Floor, Tower - C, 247 Park LBS Marg, Vikhroli (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400083
    View all T24 Mobile contact information