[Resolved]  T24 Mobile — Puk code to unlock my phone

Address:Chennai, Tamil Nadu, 600039

Sir my phone is locked ... i need my (personal unblocking key) puk code and pin number for t24 docomo sim to access my phone as my sim is blocked ... its very urgent ... my phone number is [protected] T24 docomo ( tamil nadu, chennai ) ... plz send me the code through email - ( [protected]@gmail.com ) ... it is very urgent, hope you understand ... :D
Was this information helpful?
No (0)
Yes (0)
Dec 20, 2016
Complaint marked as Resolved 
thank you soo much!!! my problem was solved
Complaint comments 

Comments

Dear Customer,
Request you to visit this link: http://bit.ly/1gsuz66 to get your query resolved via our live chat support.
Thanks & Regards,
Customer Care,
Tata Docomo
Dear Mr. Jacob,

Greetings from Future Group!

Please be informed that your PUK code is[protected]. After entering the code, it will ask for PIN number. It would either be 0000 OR 1234 by default. You have to give the same PIN number two times and whenever you switch off the mobile, it will ask for the PIN.You have to enter the same PIN which you entered earlier, otherwise your SIM will get blocked. I hope that you are satisfied with the assistance.
Please do share your feedback and suggestions (at [protected]@futuregroup.in) as it will help us serve you better!

Regards,
Priya
Future Group
I think your new plan is good. But i was wrong. I can't activated my no of 3 sim. 3 day gone. So i don't need your product.so i want to return my 300 rupees now.my contact no [protected] & [protected].i think my best is Airtel, idea or Jio.so please if possible return my money now

Hello
Please i want the puk code for my T24 sim number is [protected] for this number i want puk no please..
sir.,
My sim card[protected] is blocked and is asking puk code. Please send me the puk code and pin
Sir mera sim card block ho gya hai hai jab bhi main code dalta hu to code nhi dalta hai no dikhata hai jaise ki 1234 password nhi dikhata hai plese help sir
Sir iwant PUK code for my t24 mobile no [protected]
sir my sim card is block, this sim card is very important for me so kindly give me PUK code as soon as possible. thank you

Post your Comment

I want to submit Complaint Positive Review Neutral Comment
    code
    By clicking Submit you agree to our Terms of Use
    Submit
    T24 Mobile
    customer care contact
    Customer satisfaction rating Customer satisfaction rating is a complex algorithm that helps our users determine how good a company is at responding and resolving complaints by granting from 1 to 5 stars for each complaint and then ultimately combining them all for an overall score.
    Read more
    39%
    Complaints
    Pending
    Resolved
    T24 Mobile Phone
    +91 89 7621 2121
    T24 Mobile Address
    Ajay Kumar, 9th Floor, Tower - C, 247 Park LBS Marg, Vikhroli (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400083
    View all T24 Mobile contact information