[Resolved]  T24 Mobile — Sim replacement

Address:Mysore, Karnataka, 570008

I have taken my T24 number from Big Bazaar at Mysore and the number is [protected]. I am trying to change my sim for nano sim. I had literally made almost 10 visits to different showrooms and Bigbazaar. Every one says to go to bigbazaar but those people says to go to Tata Docomo. In this process I am so much fed up with the service of T24. Finally came to know that the TATA Docomo is not supporting for issuing new sims to T24. So who the hell should I go and ask for a SIM card.
Was this information helpful?
No (1)
Yes (0)
Aug 6, 2021
Complaint marked as Resolved 
Complaint comments 

Comments

Dear Bhargav,

Sorry for the inconvenience.Please share the complete store address at [protected]@futuregroup.in so that I can take it ahead with the team.

Regards,
Priya
Future Group
Dear sir,
I have forgot my sim pin and while trying my all attempts is over and the sim is blocked.And now it is asking for the puk codemail and my sim is inactive now.
so please send puk code my sim no is [protected]
Dear Naval,

The PUK code is (38259192) after entering PUK it will ask for the PIN number and it would be 0000 OR 1234 by default, two times you have to give the same PIN no. And whenever you switch off the mobile it will ask for the PIN-customer has to give the same PIN what is enters now if not the SIM will gets blocked.

Regards,
Priya
Future Group
Dear Sir /madam, I had lost my t24 sim in January 2018, and got it deactivated from big bazar Baghajatin. But till date none of the big bazar outlets or tata Docomo distributors in my vicinity could get the sim replaced for me.As I had been using this number for last 6 years, it is registered in most of my official and government related documents including adhar card, hence it is very important for me to get back that sim replaced. I am really fed up of going from door to door to get such a simple job done.Kindly make some arrangements so that I can get the above mentioned sim as soon as possible. I had mailed the customer service also but there is no answer yet.my alternate number is [protected].email - sanjnaagarwal1119 @gmail.com
Sir my sis no [protected] is deactivated how to activate this number
Dear Mr. Ravi,

Sorry for the inconvenience. Please share your alternative contact number at [protected]@futuregroup.in so that I can take it ahead with the team.

Regards,
Priya
Future Group

Post your Comment

I want to submit Complaint Positive Review Neutral Comment
    code
    By clicking Submit you agree to our Terms of Use
    Submit
    T24 Mobile
    customer care contact
    Customer satisfaction rating Customer satisfaction rating is a complex algorithm that helps our users determine how good a company is at responding and resolving complaints by granting from 1 to 5 stars for each complaint and then ultimately combining them all for an overall score.
    Read more
    39%
    Complaints
    Pending
    Resolved
    T24 Mobile Phone
    +91 89 7621 2121
    T24 Mobile Address
    Ajay Kumar, 9th Floor, Tower - C, 247 Park LBS Marg, Vikhroli (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400083
    View all T24 Mobile contact information