[Resolved]  T24 Mobile — t24 sim replacement required

Address:560097

I visited near by big bazaar (Hebbal) today 25.12.2017 for having t24 duplicate sim for the number [protected] but they refuse to give me replacement sim card for the number and they say visit tata docomo customer center for duplicate sim.

I tried to visit tata docomo centers in vidyaranyapura (560097) and saharakaranagar (560092) but this centers are always closed.

I tried to call customer care numbers but its always comes that t24 customer care having some technical problem and not able to attend the call.

The only main reason, i want this number because i have registered this number for aadhaar, bank account, gas booking... Otherwise i could have ignore this, please understand your customer pain here.

Please guide me right way of get the replacement sim for the number [protected]
Was this information helpful?
No (0)
Yes (0)
Dec 31, 2017
Complaint marked as Resolved 
Finally I got the new sim from tata docomo yelahanka branch and got relief...please close this issue now
Dec 29, 2017
Updated by Vijay7vb
I have written email to customer cares so many times and they are not responding to my email only... because of this I will decide not to buy any products from tata and also not to visit big bazzar...:(
Complaint comments 

Comments

Finally I got the new sim from tata docomo yelahanka branch and got relief...please close this issue now
Give me my puk code without it my sim will remain blocked
My name is Tushar Chaurasia and my mobile number is [protected]. Last week I lost my sim card . Now I urgently want a duplicate sim card, because that number is my personal contact. So please allow me a duplicate one as soon as possible. Thanking You!

Post your Comment

I want to submit Complaint Positive Review Neutral Comment
    code
    By clicking Submit you agree to our Terms of Use
    Submit
    T24 Mobile
    customer care contact
    Customer satisfaction rating Customer satisfaction rating is a complex algorithm that helps our users determine how good a company is at responding and resolving complaints by granting from 1 to 5 stars for each complaint and then ultimately combining them all for an overall score.
    Read more
    39%
    Complaints
    Pending
    Resolved
    T24 Mobile Phone
    +91 89 7621 2121
    T24 Mobile Address
    Ajay Kumar, 9th Floor, Tower - C, 247 Park LBS Marg, Vikhroli (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400083
    View all T24 Mobile contact information