[Resolved]  T24 SIM — T24 sim card lost

Address:Khordha, Odisha, 751024

I am using a sim card of T24 with number [protected], which i got it from Bigbazaar, Patia Bhubaneswar, which is registered with my husband name Gyanendra Singha and i lost it in Dehradun near clock tower on 2nd june 2017. I provided this number in every government organization. So it is very important for me. So i request you to kindly block my sim and issue me another one.
Was this information helpful?
No (0)
Yes (0)
Jun 3, 2017
Complaint marked as Resolved 
i want to block my sim service for current time and after one week i go back to my home town bhubaneswar, so that i can collect it from there from big bazaar.
Complaint comments 

Comments

Dear Smruti,

I have shared your request with our team and they shall look into it.

Regards,
Priya
Future Group
Hi Smruti,

This is to inform services of your number has been stopped temporarily. Post barring of the outcalling, please visit the Future Group store and take the new sim on the same number by telling them that you have lost your sim. You have to provide the sim issuance charge as Rs. 25/-, ID and Address proof documents again.

As soon as you get the new sim, please ask the T24 kiosk member to call the customer care and provide the new sim details for unblocking your out calling on the same number.

Regards,
Priya
Future Group

Post your Comment

I want to submit Complaint Positive Review Neutral Comment
    code
    By clicking Submit you agree to our Terms of Use
    Submit

Contact Information

Bhubaneswar
    Odisha
    India