Tamil Nadu Electricity Board [TNEB] — connection not changed from commercial to domestic

Client no[protected]
Name col. Vinod bhasker mob [protected]
I am a resident of odanatti bungalow no 3/3g jagathala panchayat. Having finished construction of our house in dec 2017 we had applied from change of eb connection from commercial to domestic. Application for the same was handed over to your office along with house tax receipt and received by mr aiyaswamy (Mob no [protected]) of your office at coonoor near sims park. We were told the connection would be changed after payment of last bill by 24 jan 2018 for an amount of rs13390. The bill was paid on 18 jan 2018 for rs14400. However we have received a bill dated 03 march for an amount of rs15643. On enquiry we were informed that it was because inspection was not carried out. I am in the army posted in ahmedabad but my wife is in the house in jagathala and always available. However neither o[censored]s have received a call. You are requested to kindly investigate and reconcile the bill as per domestic rates and confirm by 12march. This is tantamount to harassment of a serving officer's family and the matter will be taken up with vigilance and other authorities if satisfactory reply not received.

[Mar 07, 2018] Tamil Nadu Electricity Board [TNEB] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0