[Resolved]  Tamil Nadu Electricity Board [TNEB] — Current Bill for July 2021

I have received RS.7338 current bill for the month of July 2021. Bill paid.
Kindly provide the break up
As well as I feel due to some error my eb bill amount is so high so visited the eb office but not get the correct answer for there end.
Kindly explain and justify for the same.
Consumer Number[protected]
Current Bill for July 2021
Jul 16, 2021
Dear Sir, July 21 current bill received RS.7338/- bill.was paid. I feel this bill amount so high and my self visit at eb office for break up and explanation how was bill amount so high.?but I am not got the correct answer from him. Kindly justify and provide the breakup for Rs.7338. Consumer Number 041830051596
Jul 17, 2021

Tamil Nadu Electricity Board [TNEB] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Jul 16, 2021
Updated by Guna Sekarana
Not yet relaoved

Comments

Please let me know if it got resolved. Dealing with the same issue.
I have received RS.6252 current bill for the month of July 2021.

As well as I feel due meter fast running my eb bill amount is so high so visited the eb office but he told your reading is very high so i will adjusted average reading.But this type of answer not like.please rectify my problem.

ramachandrank's reply, Jul 28, 2021
Till now any replay not received from TNEB side

Tamil Nadu Electricity Board [TNEB]