Tamil Nadu Electricity Board [TNEB] — dumping of waste electrical materials at our land

Am submitting a complaint against the ep office stationed at anbu elam, silattur arantangi. I’m the owner’s daughter valarmathi. Adimoolam writing to the relevant authority for immediate action. Lately works were carried out to rectify the electrical connection to the surrounding area as it was affected by the gaja storm. One part of my family home was being leased to eb office. The access to our garden is only for toilet facility.
Our home entrance from the front layout portion. And the extreme of our garden has now became the dumping area with all the waste metal materials and wires. Would like to bring to the authority’s attention that the lease is only for the ep office for public to pay bills and not the our surrounding garden to utilise as materials storage area.
I humbly request the ep authority to take immediate action to clear the waste materials. Am waiting for immediate response so as to avoid bringing this matter to the higher authority if there’s no action taken. Pls also provide email address to forward the pictures for verification
My email address : [protected]@yahoo.com
Contact no ; +[protected]
Ms valarmathi a

[Jan 29, 2019] Tamil Nadu Electricity Board [TNEB] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Tamil Nadu Electricity Board [TNEB]