Tamil Nadu Electricity Board [Tneb] — electricity reading

brramanujam on Dec 18, 2017
I am from karaikudi. House eb no :[protected] (Door no.2 name : meyypaapn
Last 2 months my tenant go for job. So no one can in the house from eb dept come to my house to take reading. Last time i checked in online for the bill payment, is not added. But i pay rs.1000 through online. And then next month i paid rs.1200 in the eb office directly.
Today i checked in online and it shows rs 2003/- and i surprised how they mentioned this amount with out taking reading. I asked the eb person in the office and asked the reading details. They are unable to give me the reading details and they said no one in my house during that time. Then they said pay this next month they will deduct. With out knowing the reading how can i pay & how can they deduct from my next bill payment?
Last date for bill payment is 1st of the coming month. Hence i kindly request you
To provide me the correct bill amount as per the actual consumption.
Your early action is appreciated

[Dec 18, 2017] Tamil Nadu Electricity Board [TNEB] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by brramanujam, Dec 18, 2017
ear sir,
I am from karaikudi. House eb no :[protected] (door No.2 Name : Meyypaapn
Last 2 months my tenant go for job. so no one can in the house from eb dept come to my house to take reading. Last time i checked in online for the bill payment, is not added. but i pay Rs.1000 through online. and then next month i paid rs.1200 in the eb office directly.
To provide me the correct bill amount as per the actual consumption.
Your early action is appreciated
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

They are making the wires to burn

NPKRR Maaligai, 800 Anna Salai, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600002