Tamil Nadu Electricity Board [Tneb] — low voltage peerkankaranai

Merlin Keerthy on Mar 7, 2018
Hello all,

I am writing this complaint with regards to low voltage issue. I reside at peerkankaranai, devanesan nagar, nehru street. There is low voltage issue for the past one month. I called the associated eb office and raised the complaint but no action taken. Today it got worse where due to low voltage we are running out of water which is a basic need. Not able to put motor to fill up the tank. I called the eb office multiple times a 22394635 and still no action is taken. They are telling there are no people to work they have other issues. This is not acceptable. I request you to take immediate action.

[Mar 07, 2018] Tamil Nadu Electricity Board [TNEB] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  3 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

My consumer number[protected]
N.Rajamani vighnesh
plot no-9
madipakkam
My last billing amount is -2352.00
Current billing amount is- 740.00
Kindly take correction/take necessary action above the matter.
Consumer No.[protected] : Power supply is not available to one of the 3 phases of the meter No.4151915 since few days. Please send a technician/engineer to examine and fix the problem.
I Paid exam fees through Online Payment. Still it is in Pending status, Can you please tell what needs to be done.

Application no: A0219428