[Resolved]  Tamil Nadu Electricity Board [TNEB] — wrong bill generating for last three cycles

My consumer no [protected]. Only two members in the house and we were getting a bill within rs. 900 over a year which was matching to our usage. After the rainy season in july, water got arrested in the community flat and lot of meters were had a problem. We raised the complaint in the community. And after to that issues, i receiving a bill of rs.3430, rs.2704, and now i received a bill of rs.9040. I need to get the extra payment done in the past and also i need someone to check the meter to avoide the confusions in future.

wrong bill generating for last three cycles
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 5, 2020
Only an email received stated that the complaint is forwarded. But not yet resolved.

[Feb 04, 2020] Tamil Nadu Electricity Board [TNEB] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

I paid for TNEB AE EXAM YESTERDAY amount got deducted from bank account but in Tangedco site in payment status it is showing as..BANKCONFIRMATION: NOT RECEIVED...
SHOULD I'VE TO PAY AGAIN.
IF SO WHEN WILL I BE ABLE TO GET MY REFUND AMOUNT.
KINDLY SOLVE THE PROBLEM As soon as possible

MY APPLICATION NO: A0363936
sir my serivce no[protected] the service meter faulted on oct month starting so they will change the meter at 10/10/2020.
before the chageing of meter EB bill comes average 2000.Rs. before changing meter the last month bill was 1880 Rs (30/8/2020). i have a only xerox machine in my shop it always consume low electircity. there is no business for last 2months because of corona issues. but this month (23/10/2020) it comes around 80unit[protected]. on today (17/11/2020) reading comes totally 135 units. for this 37day (10/10/2019-17/11/2020) reading comes around only 135 units. so please conseder the problem fix the problem. and reduce the EB bill.

Tamil Nadu Electricity Board [TNEB] Phone