[Resolved]  Tamil Nadu State Transport Corporation [TNSTC] — Bus got cancelled but no refund or response

I have booked 2 tickets on 6th august 2017 form bangalore to pollachi. But due to strike that day by the corporation the bus got cancelled. There was no notifications or anything regarding this. I reached the bus stand and asked someone and they told me that the service is not available due to strike. When I asked the enquiry they told me to call the number available on the website and cancel the booking and i will get the refund. I have been trying to call that number till now but that number was not working. Today I tried another number for the billdesk and when I called someone told me to send a postal letter to some address to get the refund!!! What kind of rule is that? This is how customer service works?? I regret that I booked this service(This was my first time with TNSTC). Please refund the money.

My contact number is [protected]

PNR No. :
T16915482
Trip Code :
2000BANPOL
Complaint marked as Resolved 2017-12-04 20:53:51
Never got a response or refund and showing resolved...horrible...

[Sep 09, 2016] Tamil Nadu State Transport Corporation [TNSTC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

I have booked 4 tickets(2 + 2) on 25th May 2018 form Madurai to Kozhicode. But due to strike/or some other reason SERVICE got cancelled bye TNSTC. There was no notifications or anything regarding this. When I Called the Eranakulam TNSTC number, they told me to send a postal letter to Chennai address to get the refund!!! What kind of rule is this? At least they could have informed us regarding the cancellation. This is how the customer service works?? ????

Please refund the money.

PNR No. : T24810417
Trip Code : 1515TICKOH
OBR : OB11506109
[protected][protected]----
PNR No. : T24810560
Trip Code : 1515TICKOH
OBR : OB11506174

Head Office, Thiruvalluvar House, Pallavan Salai, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600002
    Tamil Nadu State Transport Corporation [TNSTC] - Bus got cancelled but no refund or response