Tamil Nadu State Transport Corporation [TNSTC] — cornered my bike and over taken and taking bad words

Address:Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, 641005

I have traveling from ondipudur. Cell: [protected], 28.07.2018. Timing 10.45 am. The bus number s27 route ukkadam to sulthanpettai. The driver has cornered me to the road side near jai shanthi stop. I have asked the driver why r u driving this type. He had said that i will drive in this type. You can do what ever u want. Then taking the bus he had pushed me the right divider and in to one autoricksaw and moved the bus. Then i have stop the bus near iyer hospital bus stop and asked why r u doing like this. He had taken my bike key and called the near by bus no.30 ukkadam to kannampalayam, that bus conductor has come to hit me and use the bad words. I don't whats my mistake. They are a... Group and shouting. I am taking with s27, but 30 bus conductor and driver using bad words taking about my family. What type of staffs are working under your concern. Who have give the rights. Police also not taking any step.
Tamil Nadu State Transport Corporation [TNSTC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments

Comments

I boarded on tamilnadu bus (tn 32.N.3979) from pondicherry on 31.7.2018 at 9 50 from pondicherry. They charged 23 rs from pondicherry to cuddalore and they charged 45 rs from cuddalore to mutlur. I asked conductor for explanation. He said "in this bus, this rate only". Such an arrogant reply. Bus looks like a crap but charging like a 5 star hotel

Tamil Nadu State Transport Corporation [TNSTC]
    customer care contact
    Tamil Nadu State Transport Corporation [TNSTC] Address
    Head Office, Thiruvalluvar House, Pallavan Salai, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600002
    View all Tamil Nadu State Transport Corporation [TNSTC] contact information