Tamil Nadu State Transport Corporation [TNSTC] — not dropped in sirkali stopping at late midnight

Address:600032

I have tried to book the online ticket in setc from chennai to sirkali, however the dropping details are not showing in setc still. Ok thats fine, then i was went to cmbt and boarded into kumbakonam setc bus and asked to give me the ticket to sirkali, but the conductor said that the bus will not go to sirkali then you can get down at chidambaram, ok thats also fine. I was dropped down into chidambaram at the time around 01:30.in chdambaram, there was one nagapattinam bus and i have asked to driver the bus will have go to sirkali and he said no.

Setc is not going into my town
Local express bus is also not going into my down.
Then where i'm supposed to go at that midnight??

Then why you are running this stupid bus service? I know this complaint will fly into the air like garbage. However i want to register my complaint here. This is not the single person issue. Like me there was lot of persons was standing there at chidambaram including women with children.

Thats why the people will prefer private buses.. If private long route buses will provide this services, then why can't govt buses??

Anyways i was felt such a worst experience with setc bus service.
Tamil Nadu State Transport Corporation [TNSTC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments

Tamil Nadu State Transport Corporation [TNSTC]
    customer care contact
    Tamil Nadu State Transport Corporation [TNSTC] Address
    Head Office, Thiruvalluvar House, Pallavan Salai, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600002
    View all Tamil Nadu State Transport Corporation [TNSTC] contact information