Tamil Nadu State Transport Corporation [TNSTC] — unethical behaviour of bus conductor

Address:Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Website:Tamil nadu road transportation (SETC)

I was traveling with my 3 year old son and boarded a volvo bus which was empty but driver and conductor were there. Before boarding i checked with them about the timing since i had to inform my brother who was supposed to pick me from krishnagiri. They said waiting for few more passengers it will take some more time. After 30 to 45 minutes they asked us to board another bus and we had to get down. I asked the conductor he could have told this when i enquired before boarding now i have to take other bus after 45 minutes. He used all bad words he can and he started threatening me that he will break my teeth and used all sought of vulger words. I took my mob to record and he started moving away and i noticed police coming towards us and i called for help and the police asked the conductor to be polite and not to use such words to women's. I really thank god for stopping me from traveling in that bus and i feel it was not safe at all. Request you to take strict action on the bus conductor since his behaviour was unethical and women's are not safe to travel with these type of people. Waiting for the response. Details of the incident - date 27/7/18
Place _chennai cmbt bus stop. Route _chennai to bangalore. Bus no_tn 01 0945
Timing _12 00 am
Tamil Nadu State Transport Corporation [TNSTC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Jul 29, 2018
Updated by Umay Habiba Khaleel
Date is 28/07/2018 and I had by mistake mentioned it as 27/07/2018
Complaint comments

Tamil Nadu State Transport Corporation [TNSTC]
    customer care contact
    Tamil Nadu State Transport Corporation [TNSTC] Address
    Head Office, Thiruvalluvar House, Pallavan Salai, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600002
    View all Tamil Nadu State Transport Corporation [TNSTC] contact information