[Resolved]  Tanishq — unilateral order cancellation

After much discussion, i ordered for a blue sapphire ring on[protected] and paid 30, 000 advance. The order was accepted only after a lot of back end discussion on feasibility. Order no. 383 malleswaram store bangalore

It was to have been delivered on by[protected].

When i called the store yesterday to ask why the order was not ready yet, they informed me that they cannot execute it. When i asked for my advance they said it will take a week to refund.

I don't see why i was not told earlier and why i was told only after two and half months and that too only when i asked. Meanwhile, they have been sitting on my money

I am very disappointed since i have been a loyal customer of tanishq for many years and have made purchases of over one million rupees of jewellry.
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 4, 2019

[Feb 01, 2019] Titan Company customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Titan Company Customer Care's response Feb 01, 2019 Dear Bharat,

Steve here from the Customer Relations team. Always here to help!

Thanks for bringing out your concern, we understand we may not be perfect, but we always strive to make things right for our customers. We apologize for the difficulty you have faced and we want to reach out to you.

Could you please share your contact number & email id, so that our team can contact you.

We take pride in our customer service levels. Customer satisfaction is our main goal, and we go the extra mile to ensure our customers are happy. In case you wish to talk with our Care team, please call on[protected].

Sincerely,