Tata AIA Life — insurance premium not deposited by manoj kumar saxena agent no[protected]

SEC 22 C CHANDIGARH, Chandigarh, Chandigarh, India
 v p mittal on Sep 22, 2019
I vijayant parkash mittal working as s b manager at bank of baroda and prsently posted at saharanpur star paper mill branch. I own various policy from your company in my own name and my wife"s name and in my daughter name miss aeshvarya mittal (Policy no c[protected]Maha life) continued from 2004. All these policies are given by mr manoj kumar saxena agent no[protected].
The premium of one of my policy falls due (Policy no c[protected] in my own name falls due 0n 03 of oct year. Last year i e in oct/nov 2018 when premium of rs 13654/ falls due. Mr. Manoj kumar saxena (Agent no[protected] staeted calling at my per no for deposit of premium and also started messaging on whatsapp for deposit of premium. He always pretended to be a good friend. After a lot of communication i deposited rs 10000/ - to his mother account no [protected] named kunti saxena at bank of baroda sector 14 panchkula through mobile banking on 29/11/2018. And paid rs 3800/ in cash through my known at bank of baroda sec14 panchkula for deposit with tata aia policy premium. I made a lot of communication to him through whatsapp and phone call. And every time he made excuses like - my wife has undergone for surgery or i had fees for my son. I will deposit next month. Now after a lapse of one year he had neither deposited the premium and also not picking up my phone. I tried to communicate him various times and various modes including mr gaurav marwaha (Office head) tata aia sec 22 chandigarh. But he also failed to help and called me, you had to pay premium on line instead of giving money to mr saxena. After lapse of one year i am forced to write at the portal. I also request you to take strict action against such type of agents who are making fraud and grabbing money from public. I also request you recover the premium amount with 15% interest +5% penality since nov 2018. If no action is taken. I may also proceed for irda/consumer court/ ombudsman.

V p mittal
Bank of baroda
Spm saharnpur

[Sep 22, 2019] Tata AIA Life customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Tata AIA Life Customer Care's response, Sep 23, 2019
Dear Customer,

We have noted down your details and forwarded it to the concerned team. Our official will get in touch with you.
Thank you.
Tata AIA Life Customer Care's response, Sep 26, 2019
Dear Customer,

Details about your concern have been sent to your registered email ID. Request you to check and provide the same.
Thank you.
Updated by v p mittal, Sep 26, 2019
No mail receied
Updated by v p mittal, Sep 26, 2019
no response
Updated by v p mittal, Sep 29, 2019
No response

Comments

No mail receivef

14th Floor, Tower A, Peninsula Business Park, Senapati Bapat Marg, Lower Parel, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400013
    Tata AIA Life - insurance premium not deposited by manoj kumar saxena agent no 000416225