[Resolved] Tata Capital — Car loan loan no [protected]

Mandara Studio on May 12, 2017
Respected sir
I am rudrayya mathapathi the car my loan number:[protected] my loan pending was 92000 rs as mentioned by manjunath the cearing department i went to company on 24/04/2017 and handed over my rc book and my car keys to tanveer as told by manjunath and told me that they will return my car then questioned me that are ready to pay balence amount and vehicle throwing charges was asked by tanvir and i told yes and i was ready to pay it immediately but they told to give me after 2 days. After 2 days i. E. On 26/04/2017 i went to office and enquired vijay and he replied i cant help you better talk to manjunath and i waited till evening and came back i did not meet anyone as no one was available and next day i. E on 27/04/2017 afternoon at 1:45 i called to company number they told your accounting is in running you can pay and they will return the car and immeditaley i made a payment of 30000rupees once and 19000rupees through my mobile banking total 19000rupees after transfering i went to company and met vijay to pay balancing amount he questioned me that who told you to pay and they i called to same toll free number who told to pay and give him he took the phone inside by talking to them and came out and said that they misleaded you and when i asked about the payment of 49000rupees and told them to add the amount to loan but they did not agree they told i dont know about money and later satish and tanvir came and i told about transferd money of 49000rupees and also told about my personal problem that went out of station for 3 months and my camera was lost and all that was prooved with the proof which was submitted by me to sathish and tanvir and requested to return my car by accepting my payment which was pending and from here after i will make a on time payment but they told me that your account as been terminated and your car is for sale and collect your items which is in car but i told both car and items ineed and they told its waste if talking to you so 8 came back from there. After that i put mail from 27/04/2017 to 30/04/2017 to a company and between this is also visited to company but there was no proper response, (I mailed not to sell my car) and after that on 3/05/2017 the a ecs amount was cutted from my bank account and then i called manjunath and enquired that told by you my account was terminated then now ecs amount was deducted he told that go and enquire in company i dont know anything about that and also asked to make my keys return because you told to give it but he told don't ask me anything go and enquire everything in a company and went to company on 4/05/2017 with taking balance amount but nobody responded me till 3pm i went their on 10am and after that i callef bombay branch and they made conference and called me in and i asked sathish to take my balance amount and return my car but they told your car had been sold but you did not inform me i questioned they told that i have a right to sell the car without informing me and then i went to police station and complain even they called for settlement but he did not come for the station for settlement for that reason i am going in a legal way i. E for court as i want my car back.

Note: my mail address is mandara studio@ gmail.com i logined by this id but they are telling there is no id like this.
This letter is written by cyber help so if there is any mistake please excuse.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 18, 2017

[May 13, 2017] TATA Capital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
TATA Capital Customer Care's response, May 15, 2017
We regret the inconvenience caused. We have duly noted the query and our team will get in touch with you shortly.
Updated by Mandara Studio, Aug 22, 2018
no, , , , , what this Sir plz help
TATA Capital Customer Care's response, Aug 23, 2018
We regret the inconvenience caused. Request you to kindly share your contact details for our team to get in touch and assist you with your query.
Updated by Mandara Studio, Jan 18, 2019
mandara digital studio Sahakara nagar bangalore-560097
home : Your loan{[protected]} Same adress:
no... any body calling myphone no [protected]
Updated by Mandara Studio, Jan 18, 2019