[Resolved] Tata Capital — concerning noc yet to be received since a year.

Ahmedabad, Gujarat, Ahmedabad District, Gujarat, India
 Alex Livi on Dec 27, 2018
I took loan of 75, 000 from TATA Capital on[protected], Whole of the amount was paid about a year ago with all the penalty charges, and they said I will be receiving the NOC from the Company. But I am still wondering where did the NOC go. Costumer care are unable to find my Loan Application no. Last Amount I paid was Rs. 262/- as per their Site stating pending amount.

Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 19, 2019
I have received the Soft copy of the NOC and I want to close this case.

[Dec 28, 2018] TATA Capital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Alex Livi, Jan 05, 2019
I have been trying to reach Tata Capital. But aren't receiving my call on several attempts. They said they will give me NOC today. But haven't heard anything from them yet.
Updated by Alex Livi, Jan 07, 2019
Hello there,

As per their given time I have been trying to reach the office on the given number. They are not answering the call either and disconnecting my call. I hope this issue gets solved ASAP. I would really request Consumer Support to escalate this issue. I am all alone depended on you now.
Thank you so much so your help so far.
TATA Capital Customer Care's response, Jan 08, 2019
Hi, we have taken a note of your query. It’d be great if you can inbox us your contact details so that we can solve your issue at the earliest. Do let us know if we can help you with anything else.
Updated by Alex Livi, Jan 10, 2019
I request TATA Capital Customer Care to have a look in inbox and acknowledge the message please. And if possible please give me an update on the case.
Updated by Alex Livi, Feb 08, 2019
I haven't received the NOC yet. I have no Idea who have marked as resolved.
TATA Capital Customer Care's response, Feb 19, 2019
Updated by Alex Livi, Mar 02, 2019
Can you please help me now. You have not even solved yet. I am still waiting for my NOC.

One Forbes, Dr. V.B. Gandhi Marg, Fort, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400001
    Tata Capital - concerning noc yet to be received since a year.