[Resolved] Tata Consultancy Services — bgv team of tcs

Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
 FAKHRUN NISHA on Dec 20, 2018
Job & career tata consultancy services [tcs] customer service bgv team of tcs
Tata consultancy services [tcs] / bgv team of tcs
Siruserichennai, india
Bgv team of tcs simply take employees job with lame excuses. I won't brief much people should know how these nothing good for anything team work. I was working in tcs from 2015 to 2018 as ba. My bgv was positive in 2015 when i joined, since i changed my contractor company but was working in same location and project, after 3 months tcs rmg informed my bgv was negative, i checked with my contractor and they said there is no issue with my documents and they will check with kalyan, who the bgv team lead, it took more than a month but they didn't get any information from kalyan. I went to bgv team office and found that my first company address has been changed and there is further detail and bgv marked negative. I called my first company manager in front of them and he said they already sent the acknowledged mail to tcs which bgv team accepted and the company still running. Nobody contacted me or my manager to get the new address and simply took my job. I updated them the new address and they said the case will re open but it's more than 20 days i didn't get any reply from them. Highly disappointed experience with tcs bgv team.
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 7, 2019
BGV reopen and successfully verified. Re- onboarded in TCS with the help of kalyan.

[Dec 20, 2018] Tata Consultancy Services customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Can anyone suggest how to file case against TCS?

No 1, Near Nadigar Sangam, Habibullah Road, T Nagar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600017
    Tata Consultancy Services - bgv team of tcs