Tata Docomo — broadband service is very very interrupting

Pune, Pune District, Maharashtra, India
 Preetam_123 on Aug 19, 2018
I have tata domomo broadband at my home, but the broadband service is very poor. Most of the time the network is down. Almost every month we need to add complaint for the same. Their customer care number is also not accessible through bsnl mobile numbers.
We are fade up of adding same complaints again and again but no one took any action.
Please tell us frankly whether you can resolve this issue or not so that we can opt for any other service provider.

[Aug 19, 2018] Tata DoCoMo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

I am having a Tata Docomo from past 5 years. I am having issue with sending and receiving SMS from / to my number from last 4 months. I am not able to receive a single sms from any of the number. Its important number for me, i am staying in abroad, unable to call customer service.please do something, your service is worst
I am not able to send any SMS from my Tat Docomo Sim please help
Please help me i was replaced 1 sim with my old number it was not opening what to do now
I used to get otp to login to my social media accounts, but i haven't received otp many times in this network and also unable to send messages from the same network to others.This is a very important to me and solve as soon as possible.If not i am left with only one option i.e, changing my network/service provider.
I am not receiving otps to my mobile number. And customer care people are not receiving calls.

2 A, Old Ishwar Nagar, Main Mathura Road, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110065