Tata Docomo — calls and texts are blocked even i have balance in my account

My tata docomo sim card has stopped sending texts and making calls. I have balance in my tata docomo sim card.

I called many times to customer service executives and everytime they told me that sir do this, do that.. And 100% your problem will be solved... And nothing happened. Such a bad experience..

I tried to dial #33*1234# and #35*1234# and it says the code is invalid or connection problem.

I did recharge my account with many times like, (165.00, 35.00, 10.00, again 35.00) and when i dial a number it says because of nonpayment your outgoing services are blocked.

One of their executives told me that sir your sim card is too old so for that do a request of sim swap (Replacement sim) and your problem will be solved and i went to the retailer shop and asked for the same and he charged me 120.00 rupees and give me new sim and said within four hours it will start and unfortunately after 24 hours nothing happened... Again i went to the same person he gave me another sim and same problem is happening it's 14 hours and the new swap sim doesn't work.

I called customer service in the morning and asked for any reference about my new sim swap request and she said, sir we don't have received any request for sim card swap. Even after i get a confirmation text from company that we got your sim swap request.

My email address; [protected]@gmail.com

My number is [protected]

[Feb 03, 2019] Tata DoCoMo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Tata DoCoMo