[Resolved]  Tata Docomo — Disconnect Landline

Hi Team,

I am Jatin Dua. I have Tata landline [protected] account number[protected]. Since last few months I am trying to disconnect my landline as I am not able to. All customer care number are not getting connected. I wrote multiple emails to data.[protected]@tatatel.co.in, [protected]@tatatel.co.in, [protected]@tatatel.co.in, [protected]@tatatelebroadband.com BUT NO RESPONSE. I also wrote multiple time to Appellate.[protected]@tatadocomo.com then also NO RESPONSE. TATA is sending me bill every month and not disconnecting my landline connection.

With Regards,
Jatin Dua
Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 5, 2020
We need to send cancellation email through our registered email id to [email protected] along with below details: Phone Number Account Number Account Holder Name/ Company Name Billing/ Installation Address Current Bill Plan Post receiving request, outgoing services and billing would be stopped on 4th day. On 7th day, number will go under temporary suspension and disconnection would happen on 15th day.

[Jul 26, 2020] Tata DoCoMo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Tata DoCoMo Phone