[Resolved] Tata Docomo — incoming calls problem

Bhopal, Bhopal District, Madhya Pradesh, India
 vibho jain on Dec 1, 2017
Hello
I am not getting incoming calls on my docomo number ([protected]).
This problem has been identified on 30.11.2017 as before this day i was using another number.
I called customer care but they are unable to solve and further have blocked my number and now i am unable to speak to representative.
It's disgusting i ll switch from tata docono to another company if not get any solution with a day.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 20, 2018

[Dec 02, 2017] Tata DoCoMo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Info Prism's response, Nov 27, 2017
Not Charging & Now we would like to disconnect the number with immediate effect
Dear Customer,

Kindly provide us your alternate contact number and exact location so that we can get in touch with you and assist you better.

Thanks and Regards
Tata DoCoMo Customer Care's response, Dec 20, 2017
As discussed, we would like to inform you that, as per our records your number is in active status however, you have mentioned that you're unable to receive calls, since you have received calls there is no issue noticed and hence the complaint is closed. Further, we request you to dial #35*1234# for incoming unbarring.

Comments

Please help in cancelling MERAMEAL Charges periodically on my Mobile Number: [protected]. I do not wish to pay any amount owards Merameal which gets charged automtically.

Deepak Shroff

Dear Customer,

Thank you for sharing your details. We have forwarded your concern and will ensure to get it resolved soon.

Thanks and Regards,
Tata DoCoMo Customer Care's response, Dec 20, 2017

We regret to inform you that we are unable to understand your concern regarding Merameal charges, hence we request you to revert us or write to [email protected] for the needful to be done.
Not Charging & Now we would like to disconnect the number with immediate effect

Dear Customer,

Kindly provide us your 10 Digit Tata DOCOMO number, your alternate contact number and exact location so that we can get in touch with you and assist you better.

Thanks and Regards
Tata DOCOMO.
My SIM was stolen with my phone. I want to shut it down. Turn it off if you lose your work, thank you.

Dear customer,

Please call 1860-266-5555 from another number (chargeable) and report the loss of phone and get the outgoing services blocked to avoid misuse of the phone.

Thanks and regards,
Tata Docomo,
Customer care.
Sir[protected] in this number incoming calls are not comminng
I'm not receiving incoming calls, i to really very disgusting...I'll port my number if I don't recieve call back from Docomo customer care.
I am not receiving incoming calls.registerd complent 3times but still I am not getting incoming calls.My no is [protected] . Alternate no is [protected]
Hi DoCoMo,

I am one of your loyal customer using this service from almost past 9 years i.e from March 2010, but unfortunately I got very dissatisfied with your service from last 4 months, most of the time my number is unable receive incoming calls whenever someone is calling me, most of the time I hear maximum people saying me that my is number is not reachable or switched off and more over, I am unable to send messages from past 6 months, which is causing me to not get connect with the banking apps or third party payments apps like tez, now I got see one more problem, I am receiving bulk messages from Tata DoCoMo stating that I will not receive incoming calls if I will not recharge my number with unlimited pack which is laughable thing for me, because I am getting proper incoming calls and unable to send messages, unable to utilize services which your providing when I myself wanted to leave the service then why would providing income calls or not will bother me.
I have spoken with your customer executives regarding this issue 'n' number of times but no solution was offered me yet.
If you can solve my issue, feel free to call me on my Tata DoCoMo number:[protected] from 9 am to 1 pm
If your unable reach me or hearing the number switched then try to solve it with in 44 hours.

Thank you.
I am a Tata Docomo customer for more than 4 years . now I am facing a issue regarding the incoming call . I am not able to receive any calls . plz help me out . I just now also recharged and tried . still din receive any

2 A, Old Ishwar Nagar, Main Mathura Road, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110065