[Resolved]  Tata Docomo — Recharged for STD pack, but not able to make even local calls

I had recharged for rs58 STD 130 min. pack, then I made a call but when the call ended I came to know that they have charged from my main balance.
I lost my complete main balance within few minutes.( as local call rate is 1.2 rs/ min. too damn high...!).
now i m unable to make any local calls from STD pack, when I dial *111*1# they show me 130 min in my account, but I cant use even a single second of it.
This is not the first time they have deducted the balance with this strategy.
after the success of JIO these companies are finding more and more ways of cheating customers #easy_money. ( they konw that nobody will fight for 10-15 rs)
my no. is [protected], I have also complained for the same ( complaint no. PBR[protected]. till now no response from them (as expected).
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 27, 2017

[Jan 23, 2017] Tata DoCoMo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Tata DoCoMo Customer Care's response Jan 23, 2017
Dear Customer,

Thank you for sharing your details. We have forwarded your concern and will ensure to get it resolved soon.

Tata DoCoMo Customer Care's response Jan 25, 2017
Dear Customer,

As per the telephonic conversation with our team, we regret to inform you that we are unable to process your request to provide the number in Prepaid services as you have confirmed that the number is available in Postpaid services as the same is not applicable.

Tata DOCOMO.

Comments

Dear sir my sim no is [protected]
This is not use in few days before is
Show register fails.
Please request in register my sim
I send the my document
Flow this my document.

Tata DoCoMo Customer Care's response, Jan 23, 2017

Tata DOCOMO.

I have been using a prepaid mobile connection OF TATA INDICOM . have lost my mobile ([protected]).

MY ALTERNATE NO IS [protected], [protected]

Kindly deactivate the above mobile connection TO AVOID MISUSE.

Thanks & Regards

Vinod Kumar
This is manoj kumar rout, mob no. [protected]. i am unable to make std out going calls. massage coming " number is not correct" from IVRS. please tell me what is problem.

Tata DoCoMo