Tata Docomo — sim change to other name without information to other name mobile no [protected]

Ref to above subject i mentined mobile number [protected], is used by shasikala g since from last 10 years. All our banking. Adharupdation & all running under this only. Suddenly docomo operator locked sim & given same number to other person. It will impact on customer banking transactions, & all routine works disturbed due to negligence of docomo comapany.
Hence i visited docomo care center in kolar near ksrtc bus stop, they are not responding ¬ proper information on this case. Intentionally docomo care working boys creating for ladies custmers, without giving proper information
So kindly note above complaint & provide me proper justice on custmer satisfaction & provide me same docomo number[protected] for us.

Shashikala g

[Feb 27, 2018] Tata DoCoMo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

I am using my tata docomo sim since many years and today Suddenly when i switched my phone.. There is an error saying sim not provisioned.!! No networks please solve this issue as soon as possible.

Tata DoCoMo Phone