Tata Docomo — sim reactivate

Wanaparthy, Mahbubnagar District, Andhra Pradesh, India
 Chinnu0327 on Jun 13, 2019
Hi, as i was using the tata docomo number ([protected])and it was deactivated by the company for non-usage, i couldn’t use it as i was out of station and now all my bank related details are tagged to that number, i want it to be reactivated. Am in serious need of this number, i plenty of time tried to talk to the customer executives but they didn’t resolve my issue, i hope here i can get my number back...

[Jun 13, 2019] Tata DoCoMo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Chinnu0327, Jun 16, 2019

Comments

Dear sir /madam,

I am not able to receive any calls showing as account in grace state. Incoming and outgoing
Service is denied though I have balance in the account. Please look into the issue and resolve it as soon as possible.

From 1month I m not receiving any calls to my docomo number so please resolve it as soon as possible.

Sir/Madam, I have blocked my sim card by mistake and it requires PUK number to unblock, Please help to unblock my sim card
Thanking you sir/Madam
Your hopefully!
My tata docomo sim network is not available.And it's showing sim is not provisioned.I think my sim is deactivated request you to kindly activate.What is the process to reactivate the sim.

2 A, Old Ishwar Nagar, Main Mathura Road, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110065