Tata Group Of Companies Limited — appointment letter

I received a message on my whatsapp from number +91 [protected] on 16 feb informing me that i was selected as per my resume, they sent me a link www.bit.do/201228. which is now removed. They asked me to make a payment of rs 25/- via paytm to [protected] shrikrishna on 03mar and confirmation mail paytm reciept, photo, id proof to [protected]@gmail.com.

I sent them the details via e mail and next day i got my appointment letter from a different whatsapp number +91 [protected]. Confirming my selection and asking me to make a security payment of rs 4500/- immediately to confirm despatch of joining letter through courier.
Letter sent on tata letter head signed by mr rajiv gupta appointment officer for tata.

I did not respond by payment and asked for further clarification a the whatsapp message stopped and confirmed my doubts. Request concerned authorities at tata to look into these issues of forgery and retain your reputation. I suspect someone from your team is involved in this racket.

They provide original letter head with standard details. Look into this and save the common job seekers who believe and rely on tata.

Tata Communications Address
    Plot C-21&36, G Block, Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400098