[Resolved]  Tata Indicom — Due to wrong pending bills from tata

Dear support team, i purchase a tata walky having account no.[protected].
Before near about one year. Before 3 months it disconnected by the tata. We thought it disconnected due to non payment, we made payment for total due amount. But after deposit bill it did not start working. We call customer care, executive told that it is disconnected due to aadhar card missing. But when i purchase the phone, i submit all document including aadhar card.
We confirm to customer care executive regarding the same. He advice us to visit the tata showroom. We told that for next 25 days i will be out of station. He agreed to receive the copy by registered mail. We send the copy of aadhar card to given mail. But again phone did not started. We again call the customer care, now they told that i have to visit tata center only.

My phone is disconnected till the date, now everyday we are getting calls regarding the bill payment. They use abusing langauge and force to pay amount.
We always tell the story to them but every day new executive call with same language.
Now i am getting a thread mail for legal action. Nobody is caring me.

Please help me...

Saurabh tyagi
Apr 29, 2017
This is not Been Resolved, only i got a call for 9534157621 . then complaint become automatically resolved. This is wrong, no complaint resolved
Apr 29, 2017

Tata Indicom customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by [email protected]
Dear Support Team, I purchase a tata walky having account No.[protected].
before near about one year . before 3 months it disconnected by the tata. we thought it disconnected due to non Payment, we made Payment for total due amount. but after deposit bill it did not start working. we call customer care, executive told that it is disconnected due to aadhar card missing. but when i purchase the phone, i submit all document including aadhar card.
We confirm to customer care executive regarding the same. he advice us to visit the tata showroom . we told that for next 25 days i will be out of station. he agreed to receive the copy by registered mail. we send the copy of aadhar card to given mail. but again phone did not started . we again call the customer care, now they told that I have to Visit tata center only.

My phone is disconnected till the date, now everyday we are getting calls regarding the Bill payment. they use abusing langauge and force to pay amount.
we always tell the story to them but every day new executive call with same language.
Now i am getting a thread mail for legal action. nobody is caring me .

Please help Me...

Saurabh Tyagi
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Dear sir
ihave buy your tata walky before 10 days

is not activication till now

now baudy are giving responce
to activation

my number is [protected]
please start my number and help me

thanks

Tata Indicom
    Tata Indicom Phone
    Tata Indicom Address
    D 26, TTC Industrial Area, Sanpada, Turbhe, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400703