[Resolved] Tata Indicom — No calls on bsnl network are been able to make

Pune, Maharashtra, India
 Zuzer HF
We are facing the issue of calls not going on any BSNL Network all over india from OUR TATA INDICOM Smart PCO. The Voice message says that All Lines On this Route Are Busy I dont the reason I called up Customer Care but as usual they are not Helping As it is always With TATA. I hope the Complain Reaches the Boss and they are able to Help Us Our Smart PCO number is[protected]
Complaint marked as Resolved 2016-08-19 17:05:50

Comments

Dear Customer,

We have received your complaint and we will ensure it is resolved soon.

Customer Care
Tata Docomo
Dear Customer,

As per our conversation over the call on your number, we are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you and we assure you that your problem is being addressed. We value your feedback and your views will be escalated to the higher management as feedback of the customer which will be helpful in increasing the pro-activeness for the agents. Further, during the call you have confirmed that your issue has already been resolved. Kindly make a note of the same. Thank you for giving us an opportunity to serve you and hope we have addressed your concern. If there is anything else that you want to share with us, we are all ears.

Customer Care
Tata Docomo

D 26, TTC Industrial Area, Sanpada, Turbhe, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400703
    Tata Indicom - No calls on bsnl network are been able to make